Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

For everyone I love and even if I have never met you I still send my love - a little movie of the most primitive animation possible, featuring a cameo by Pixie and Moon the cockatiels. Another star of the show, Remington, is apparently very shy - he spent the whole film off screen screaming at the top of his lungs - or maybe he is just the biggest prima donna ever - his crest might have been crooked. "I can't go in front of the camera looking like this!"




It's just a lump of porcelain and it took me about two hours to create - most of which was editing 65 snippets to create the whole thing - each clip was about 3 seconds. It was fun and reminded me of the time I made claymation in high school.

I hope everyone is spending time with the ones they love today!

1 comment:

TheFrogBag said...

Aww, that's great! Love the cameos too :)