Sunday, January 16, 2011

Studio Pests...I mean Pets!








Yeah, one of my dogs did get glued to the floor when he decided to become a glaze mop. I had to help him peel off the floor and then hose him off outside. I don't have cats but there are so many good videos of the pottery wheel and packing peanuts with cat ornamentation.

Today I will be cleaning up my pots a bit and thinking about which glaze colors. Mainly though I am going to lie around and play some Lord of the Rings Online and go outside and pick up dog poop. My life of excitement goes on...

1 comment:

LOVE ART WORKS by KRISTIN LOVE said...

HaHAHAHAhaHAha.........
Thanks for the big smile....
This is WHY I do not take Indigo to Moshier (read: Dog tail Wagging and Pottery Breaking.....) or let her in my Home Studio (read above and Dog hair in EVERYTHING I do.....)
Thanks for the BIG Smiles this morning...
xo